Understanding NFPA 101 Fire Alarm Requirements – 2012 Edition
When – April 9, 2018
Location – Colorado Springs – Colorado Springs Fire Department #14 1875 Dublin Blvd Colorado Springs, CO 80918 – April 9, 2018
- Review the format of NFPA 101, Life Safety Code – Introduction and discussion of Codes and Standards
- Discuss the general fire alarm requirements – Discuss Specific fire alarm requirements by occupancy type
- Practical exercises – Discussion of fire alarm system requirements
This seminar is beneficial for designers of fire alarm systems, project managers or lead installers responsible for fire alarm systems and authorities having jurisdiction responsible for fire alarm system plan review and/or acceptance testing. Discussions of general and specific requirements for fire alarm systems and practical exercises intended to improve the participant’s knowledge of how to use the building/fire codes for determining fire alarm requirements. This seminar is based upon the 2012 edition of NFPA 101.
(7) Seven Contact Hours Continuing Education – Participant must attend entire seminar to receive credit.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Fire and Building Inspectors / Plan Reviewers / Contractors / Designers
MATERIAL YOU SHOULD BRING
- Notebook, Calculator, NFPA 101 – 2012 edition
MATERIAL WE PROVIDE
- Student workbook
IMPORTANT – YOU MUST BRING A COPY OF NFPA 101 2012 OR ORDER A COPY FROM US.
(If you are ordering from AFAA please place the order 2 weeks prior to the course start date)
CEU hours for Engineers- The Registered Continuing Education Providers Program (RCEP) is a single comprehensive education management system for engineers, surveyors, design professionals and quality education providers. Managed by the American Council of Engineering Companies.
Contact AFAA with questions at 614-416-8076 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration link for the April 9th training only: Registration will close April 6th.