A User’s Guide To Simplifying NFPA 72 And The NEC (AFAA034)
When – April 10, 2018
Location – Colorado Springs – Colorado Springs Fire Department #14 1875 Dublin Blvd Colorado Springs, CO 80918 – April 10, 2018
- Understanding the NICET CBT Process – CBT Testing Tips
- NFPA 72 Structure – Finding Information in NFPA 72 efficiently
- NEC Fire Alarm Wiring Requirements – Sample Quizzes
In this interactive seminar, each participant will learn about the NICET Computer Based Testing (CBT) process, learn CBT testing tips and how to locate information in NFPA 72, 2016 more efficiently. In addition, the fire alarm wiring requirements of the 2014 NEC will be reviewed. NICET has updated the Fire Alarm Systems tests to these two codes, and this seminar is
designed to prepare you to successfully obtain your certification. Sample quizzes will be given to use your new skills.
(7) Seven Contact Hours Continuing Education – Participant must attend entire seminar to receive credit.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Individuals preparing to take a NICET Fire Alarm Systems test (any level)
- Fire and Building Inspectors / Plan Reviewers / Contractors / Designers
MATERIAL WE PROVIDE
- Student workbook / reference manual
MATERIAL YOU PROVIDE
- NFPA 72 – 2016 edition
IMPORTANT – YOU MUST BRING A COPY OF NFPA 72 2016 OR ORDER A COPY FROM US
(If you are ordering from AFAA please place the order 2 weeks prior to the course start date)
CEU hours for Engineers- The Registered Continuing Education Providers Program (RCEP) is a single comprehensive education management system for engineers, surveyors, design professionals and quality education providers. Managed by the American Council of Engineering Companies.
Contact AFAA with questions at 614-416-8076 or email@example.com
Registration link for the April 10th training only: Registration will close April 6th.