The quality of our association is determined largely by our members. We currently have members from all aspects of the life safety community, including engineers, manufacturers, inspectors, installers, end users, and AHJ/fire service. By being a member and participating in our events, you get a chance to network with other fire alarm professionals, hear about the latest industry trends and products, receive quality training, and have a voice into the codes and standards-making process.
NEW THIS YEAR, our membership invoicing will be done via email from the National AFAA organization. This will allow you to process your membership payment more securely via an on-line payment system. You will also receive your membership benefits more quickly.
- Class C – Corporate Member – $200.00/Yr.
- Class M – Manufacturer Member – $200.00/Yr.
- Class I – Individual Member – $200.00/Yr.
- Class G – Government/School Member $50.00/Yr.
- AHJ/Fire Service Member – $0.00